Thursday, December 12, 2013

FInal 3d - 2d photo


- This is my final 3d-2d image creation.
- I simply found the background that i wanted first. I chose this sky like background because I thought my bed for Gregor in Metamorphosis. Number one, its up in the sky and for me that represents heaven, and i chose to portray it this way because of all the hell that Gregor was going through I figured I can put him up in a better place. Nothing to it; just being creative.
- I played around with the opacity a bit
- I used the clone, and pattern tool to try to make it camouflage a bit with they rocky background.
- I chose to put this on the rocky background because it represented Gregor when he was changing.
*The picture was also supposed to come out with a sort of green color saturation. I chose the green because when I looked up meaning of colors;
*green was the color of life.
* And because Gregor died, I wanted to try to reverse that by using green.
I used specific symbols because of my sympathy for Gregor

No comments:

Post a Comment